So I went shopping this afternoon and I still don't get it. Fashion designers want to make money, right? So, that would mean they'd want to expand the number of people who can buy their clothing, too, I'm thinking. Which is why I just don't get why they don't make designer clothing in anything bigger than a size 12, usually. I get that maybe some of these idiots are obsessed about the precise image they have of their products, and that if everyone is wearing their exclusive idiotic outfit it's not that exclusive, but Lord above, if the majority of the women in this country are above a size 12, do you really want to make the club that exclusive? I mean, if you're in department stores anyway (where the Great Unwashed do shop), you're cutting out half your market. What am I not getting here?
And no, this is not just because I can never find pants that fit.
Also, why do people like Juicy Couture? These are velour jogging suits. Didn't we all decide velour jogging suits are not that cool?
No comments:
Post a Comment