Sunday, May 23, 2004

We have a Team Meeting tomorrow. Maybe we should make up T-shirts. I've already started preparing our talking points memo, to the general effect that my child is self-destructing ON THEIR WATCH and I want them to do something about it. Except worded more tactfully. And I will be very nice about the fact that the aide isn't allowed to be there because "she isn't part of the team," which I assume is some sort of stupid union rule. I am, however, allowed an audience before the end of the school day with the aide. I should have saved the answering machine message from the principal, whom I generally like but who can be, well, principalish.

This is why I dropped out of law school: I could not reconcile common sense and morality with the elephantine structure of the law. That and I hated it and thought it was boring.

I'll skip the doughnuts I usually bring--I'm thinking Xanax might work as an appetizer instead. It's all in the presentation.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?