Wednesday, March 31, 2004

File this one under the Tex Antoine career-killer moments (I hope): some fucking asshole school district attorney, name of Zvi Greissman, decides to do standup at a conference on special education law. This lighthearted look at special ed featured children celebrating in the streets because they'd been awarded a new set of parents. Just in case you think my previous line about Munchausen's by Proxy was over the top. Cameras were rolling, but only because it was so well-received that he was supposed to have an encore appearance this year. I hope this guy's ass gets canned. And fuck the school district's line that the comments were outside the workday: he was at the conference on the school district's dime.

Oh, and the classic non-apology from the conference organizers: "I'm sorry if anyone was offended." Weasels.

Oh, and I should add this is in Montgomery County, one of the best school districts in the country, not a cash-strapped, underperforming school district. I guess that's how come they can afford talent like Greissman. Feh.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?