Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Quite the coincidental name for the person advertised on this site. If you click on it, btw, you get taken to an exceedingly cheesy-looking site: soft-focus hands releasing a butterfly, that kind of thing. She doesn't list which medical school she went to in her bio, either. Get off my blog. I should probably try to figure out how to get rid of the ads.

Maybe if I write a whole lot about Burberry, I'll get Neiman Marcus or something advertised in the banners. I'm partial to Novacheck, myself: have the raincoat, the muffler, the bag. I think the shoes are overkill, but I might change my mind.

A dreary Election Day here: the kids are home from school and I'm about to teach them re the joys of the electoral process. The younger one had the statutory preschool vote distinguishing between two kinds of foodstuffs. This year it was doughnuts versus ice cream, which I don't think is a fair matchup.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?